First, to back up a little bit. Abby had a sleep-over last night...her BFF since they were babies, and she wanted everything to be perfect. So she did what I would have done, and made a list.
0. do hair
1. make bed (they got to sleep on the sofa bed in the family room)
3. wash face and hands (was this their version of a facial?)
4. Bathroom (why do little girls like to play in the bathroom?)
5. P.D.O., when I questioned her on this one, I found out that this means "put deodorant on." I don't get it, but it was part of her plan. Maybe, they view this as "grown up"
7. B.T. (before-bed things, that's what she said, not me)
8. lights off
9. set up movie
10. watch movie
I'd say they accomplished this one...I heard giggles at 3:00 a.m. and had to put on my mean, tired mom voice (which, actually comes pretty naturally) and tell them to be quiet and get to sleep...she's going to be a WRECK today!