Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Little Matter of Music...

Thanks for voting! Here is how it turned out:

Music, yes, Herman's Hermits, NO!
1 (4%)

PLEASE make it stop!
6 (26%)

LOVE IT! And yes, Mrs. Brown's daughter is QUITE lovely!
13 (56%)

You have music?
4 (17%)

Votes so far: 23 Poll closed


I'm sure some of you smiled realizing that I am, indeed, the Mrs. Brown's daughter that Herman's Hermits was singing about ;) ...one of those inside jokes that I talked about in a previous post. BTW, my Mom LOVED the music...giggled like a little school girl.

To those of you who used the "filler" vote of You have music? I just have one word...CHICKEN! ;) I will assume you hit the "mute" button automatically.

So, I guess the music stays...but I will change it up often. I love lots of different kinds of music and I will be subjecting you to all of it. This week, the Beatles...next week, Pink Martini or the Carpenters. I'm sorry, but I'm more of a "Take the Skinheads Bowling" kinda girl, not an "Ordinary Miracles" kinda girl...you'll have to read another blog to listen to that one. We'll see how it all shakes out...I do have that short attention span thing going on.

RANDOM FACTOID...when Kraig was little, he thought that in the Beatles song "All you Need is Love" they were singing "Blah blah blah." We still tease him about that.

No comments: