Monday, January 5, 2009

MY goals...

New year's resolutions...even if you don't really make them, you at least think about them. What can I do different this year? How can I make things better this year? So here is a little list I came up with...

  • 1. In January, I want to either take or teach 30 fitness classes (pre-natal doesn't count...unless I get into a bind at the end of the month, then I'll say they count.) This may be my only real goal for the year, but I'll add some others just to keep the post interesting.

  • 2. Maybe I should stop buying my workout clothes off the clearance rack at Target (naw, why sweat on the full price stuff?)

  • 3. Find and buy workout undies that don't give me a wedgie...I'm totally serious about this one, and would appreciate any good advice. AND no, they don't have to be on the clearance rack, I'm actually willing to make an investment here.

  • 4. Bake bread once a week...well in the winter anyway, who wants to bake bread in the summer? OK, lets make it twice a month.

  • 5. Turn 40 and have fun doing it...now there's a resolution even I can keep!

  • 6. Try not to be so direct. I can think it, but not say it...who am I kidding? I've been making this one (and failing) for...well, nearly 40 years now (see number 5)

  • 7. You know....as long as I'm getting new workout gear, maybe I should buy a North Albany ensemble? Complete matching outfit...shoes, sweats, jacket, top, headband. Full make-up and jewelry (including a 2 karat diamond...someone should tell Steve about this one) OH!! And I do believe that this one comes with implants too!! I will look HOT!

That's lucky number 7!! I think I'll call it a day (or year.)


Although, I am willing to take suggestions, I think it would be very interesting to know what goals YOU think I should make.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm completely with you on #5! And I always enjoy your blog!! Happiest New Year!
- Shan

Darilyn said...

I love your list. I can't even bring myself to make a list.

The Ditto clan said...

You need a big pair of white grannie underwear. They work great! (i'm joking, but kind of serious)

Katie said...

Great list! My favorite underwear is ExOfficio, bought at REI. I won't scare everyone by saying what I love about them, but you can read about them online. Good luck with the workouts this month!

Kris Farrar said...

Just for the record, I got in BIG trouble with Steve for blogging about undies ;0 Poor guy is constantly embarrassed by his wife (see number 6.)