Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Hoops

Today, my co-worker, Amy and I attended a hooping workshop up in Portland. I love hooping, it is so much fun and quite a challenge...it isn't all about keeping it around your waist. I also love teaching my parent/child hoop classes, it's such a great way for parents (mostly moms, but some dads) to have fun with their kids. The bottom line, it's hard to use a hoop without having a smile on your face.
This workshop was taught by Erica Fey, the mayor of Hooperville herself. Check out her website here. We had a great time, and learned a lot. Take a look at the video below to see a little of what we learned today...Of course, Erica is WAY better at it than we ever dreamed of being...but Practice makes Perfect!

video

2 comments:

Amy said...

It was ALOT of fun! Thanks Kris!

Darilyn said...

That is so impressive. It looks like it is glued to her hand. REally cool.