Friday, February 20, 2009

Yes or No

This is a little game that is floating around facebook and quite frankly, I think the "yes" "no" answers are boring...so here is my version.

1. You can ONLY answer Yes or No!

2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages or comments you and Asks! Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the Fun. Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers and type in your answers. Then see what happens.


Kissed any one of your facebook friends?... yes and yes OK, there is NO WAY I'm going to "out" either of these two friends. One is the current Bishop of his ward and the other is the former Bishop of his ward, I think it would be weird to see (in print no less) who your Bishop has been kissing (in a former life.) Plus, one of my friends carries a gun...YIKES!! And I think it is best to stay on his good side! So, short story long...I don't kiss and tell, sorry ;)


Been arrested? ...No, but had a warrant put out on me (I think that's what it was called) when I rolled my car in a blizzard...some nice couple picked me up so I wouldn't freeze to death. I had to go to Pocatello and have my rights read to me before we sorted it all out.


Kissed someone you didn't like? ...NO WAY JOSE!


Slept in until 5 PM? ...yes, just a couple of days ago when I was on Percocet


Fallen asleep at work/school? ...yes, does anyone remember Mr Hyslop's 1st period class the year when we were on the split shift schedule?...it was at 6:00 am, of course I was tired.


Held a snake? ...yes


Ran a red light? ...yes, hasn't everyone?


Been suspended from school? ...No


Totaled your car/motorbike in an accident? ..No, but it's probably been close


Been fired from a job? ..no


Sang karaoke? ..yes, In a bar with a bunch of other Mormon women, we were the sober ones.


Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? ...Yes, every day! I always told myself that I would NEVER tell my kids to "shut up!" I'm eating a little crow on that one ;)


Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? ...yes, Are you kidding? I do that all the time!


Caught a snowflake on your tongue? ...Yes, Duh, Idaho girl here...that was considered good entertainment!


Kissed in the rain? ... Yes, Again, DUH! I live in Western Oregon...it rains A LOT! BTW, why are you people so interested in my kissing habits? I'm feeling a little stocked!


Sang in the shower? ...Yes, always...and I'm darned good too ;)


Sat on a rooftop? ...yes, Something I did on a regular basis as a kid, sat on the barn roof to watch the sunset in the summer.


Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? ...No, I think I've escaped this particular humiliation.


Broken a bone? ...yes, just a finger...no fabulous story to be told here


Shaved your head? ...yes, I have sections of my hair shaved out from underneath every time I get a hair cut...I have really thick hair; if I didn't do this, I would be a walking bush!


Blacked out from drinking? ...no, remember who you are talking about here!


Played a prank on someone? ...Yes, the normal girl's camp stuff. You know snipe hunting etc


Felt like killing someone? ...yes, I occasionally want to bury my husband under the house, but I'm guessing most wives feel like that once in a while.


Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? ..yes, I'm such a jerk


Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? ...no, Who made up these questions? This is a dumb one!


Been in a band? ...No, but I was in University Choir at Boise State


Shot a gun? ...Yes, hello...Idaho girl!


Tripped on mushrooms? ...No, do you mean slipped and fallen or "tripped?" I'm guessing it's the latter, so I'm going to stick with that answer


Donated Blood? ...yes, but they have a hard time getting to it (my veins roll) and considering that the Red Cross doesn't employ the best blood getters, I've decided to cross that off my list.


Eaten alligator meat? ...No, but enjoyed feeding the gators cheeze-its while we were in South Carolina


Eaten cheesecake? ...Yes, I make AWESOME cheesecake. In fact, I have to figure out how to get one to BYU in one piece in March. It's a special request by a special girl...she wants chocolate almond.


Still love someone you shouldn't? ...no


Think about the future? ...Yes, doesn't everyone?


Believe in Love ? ...Yes, how could I not?


Sleep on a certain side of the bed? ...Yes, are there cross sleepers out there?
I think this is what is called "the rest of the story"


No comments: