Monday, March 16, 2009

Hoop Babies

My latest order from Frogs and Pollywogs...a local toy store. I'm happy to introduce:

Pickle Juice

Bella Hoop

Snake Eyes

Frogster

Hip Hoop (U of O colors)

Believer (OSU colors)

I Heart Hoops

True Blue


I name every hoop I make. At this point, it's starting to get a little challenging to come up with new names. ;) These are all "kid" hoops and "little kid" hoops, The adult and big kid hoops are a different size...I have two of those ordered for this week too. This is a great project for our family...Steve makes the hoops and helps me tape; and the kids help come up with names. Kraig figured out that if we were going to make a million dollars I would need to make 83,000 hoops this year (apparently, that AP calculus class is paying off)...Since each one takes between 30 and 60 minutes to make, I don't really see us getting rich.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

How exciting to be selling your hoops at Frog and Polywogs! And the tag that you attach to the hoops is so cute and professional looking as well. Good job!

april said...

oh just wait until the Jamboree!! :)
i believe i will be putting in some orders soon for the girls for easter.

Amy said...

How awesome is that?! I am so happy for you!!! I keep thinking I will make me a special one, but that doesn't seem to be happening!