Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh, the Drama!


Last night, Steve and I were lying in bed (and we thought everyone else was in bed too,) and I say to Steve, "do you hear someone crying?" He says, "you deal with it, I have to work tomorrow," (thanks honey.) So I get up and sure enough, Abby is sitting on her bed SOBBING big LOUD, (for our benefit, I'm sure) HICCUPING SOBS. She is my drama queen and I seriously have a hard time with this...I'm probably not a very good girl mom. So I ask, "what's going on?"
Abby: "I THINK MY WEBKINZ ARE DEAD!!!!"

Me: "Why do you think that?"

Abby: "I just tried to log on and I couldn't find them!" (hiccup)

Me: "What were you doing out of bed?"


Caught RED HANDED!


So by this time, I'm a little annoyed....I seriously got out of bed for this?


So I inform her that we would deal with it in the morning, AND if she didn't be quiet and go to sleep, she would be folding laundry out in the family room where I wouldn't have to listen to her.


By the way, the Webkinz are NOT dead...I don't know if she mistyped something, or if maybe you can't log on to the Webkinz site after a certain time (which would be a real bonus, but I doubt it.) But when I logged on for her this morning, all six critters were alive and well. SHEESH!

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

that is so funny. Not so funny for you but hilarious to me.

Our Family said...

Webkinz World closes around 10 or 11 at night and you cannot log on or play anymore. The pets need their beauty rest! :)

Kris Farrar said...

That is good to know...I actually told Abby that, but I thought I was making it up. Remember, I'm the mom that convinced her kid that gum is against the word of wisdom ;)