Thursday, April 16, 2009

In a Pickle

Steve's grandfather got married last fall and is now planning to eventually sell his house and move. We were asked if there was anything we wanted....Steve's grandparents traveled all over the world and have many many cool objects. But the only thing that was of interest to Steve was "the giant pickle." He has warm childhood memories of the pickle. Apparently, that was the only thing anyone else wanted too....I guess just about every cousin requested "the pickle." I don't know who will end up with it, but I think you can see why it's so popular.

5 comments:

The Ditto clan said...

Where the heck do you keep a giant pickle??

Kris Farrar said...

Heck! I don't know, but then, I don't have an emotional attachment to the thing....right beside the clay "conehead man" Steve bought on his mission, I guess ;)

Kari said...

We had a similar problem with the "real" bobcat that Doug's grandpa shot and had... I don't know what the word is, taxidermied... but made into a rug but with the head still attached? Everyone wanted the Bobcat rug/head thing. They did some-type of drawing thing. I did NOT want this bobcat thing, but sure-enough, we ended up with it. At least all the kids have something exciting to take for guess-and-share at school.

Kari said...

I had a dream about your pickle last night. I don't remember specifics, I just remember that HUGE pickle. Thanks a lot!

Kris Farrar said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious!!!