Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nine is Fine



When Abby was born on April 7, 2000, Steve was DYING to have a girl...so we named her Abigail which mean "father's joy." She had that daddy of hers wrapped around her finger from day one. She was my easiest pregnancy and easiest delivery, which I totally deserved after having a breech c-section with #1 and an ambulance trip to the NICU with #2. Abby was also our hardest baby and rightfully earned her nickname Crabby Abby.
Abby turned nine yesterday in a flurry of princess style sparkle. Every family NEEDS a princess! The boys are amazed (and a little disgusted) that Abby would actually WANT clothes and art supplies for her birthday. Tomorrow her friends come to celebrate in Rock Star fashion...it should be lots of fun (for them.)

6 comments:

Our Family said...

Lindsay (and Natalie) says, Happy Birthday Abby!

A LDS mother to three busy kids said...

So cute Kris! I look forward to Chloes Crown!

Mary Ann said...

What a HUGE cake! I love it. Hapy Birthday Abby!

farfar said...

So my name is Jamie Farrar and I some how just came across someone's blog and saw they had Farrar's listed as their friends and i thought I would take a look. There are not to many Farrar's out there so I wonder if we are somehow related.

farfar said...

I just came across your blog and had to leave a message because my last name is Farrar too. Well i guess it was until I recently got married. Who knows maybe we are related seeing how Farrar is not a super common last name.

Kris Farrar said...

Jamie,
My understanding is that most of the Farrars in the US are related...the first Farrar child was born before Jamestown existed...if you are interested in the family history, my father in law has done a ton and I'm sure he would be happy to share his results. Take care