Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Temporal MTC 2.0

If you'll remember from my TMTC post, I take the domestic skills of my children VERY seriously. :) My plan, is for them to be cooking, cleaning and doing laundry in preparation of them leaving the nest to serve full time missions....even if it kills me (and by me, I mean them.)

So, when Reed brought me the recipe for Paula's peanut butter fudge and asked me to make it, I saw the perfect opportunity for a Farrar home TMTC lesson and said "how about if YOU make it and I'll help."

Here is the Recipe:

Peanut Butter Fudge
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk (I like half and half or cream better)
Boil sugar and milk together for 5 minutes without stirring over medium heat.
Add
1 1/3 cups peanut butter
1 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
Pour into buttered 8" square pan, chill

Reed read it carefully and did a great job! Even if he hadn't, remember the TMTC motto...YOU GET WHAT YOU GET AND YOU DON'T THROW A FIT!