Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hanging Chads...


This is how the poll turned out....AND this is what I found out about the voting...Steve was trying to use different computers at work to "STUFF" the ballot box. CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER!!! Somehow, they didn't all register... I'm going to count that as one of my Tender Mercies. Momism of the day...CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!

Is my new apron fashion or function?

STINKING CUTE!!! I'd wear it to Target
11 (57%)

I'm with Steve, put it on and get to baking!
2 (10%)

SO CUTE, but I don't know about wearing it around town
3 (15%)

Where are my cookies?
3 (15%)

Votes so far: 19

Thanks for voting, and if you see me at Target or Costco in my fabulous new apron; you'll know that it feels great on, not just because it's stinking cute, but because it was made and given with lots of love.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

oops. I missed it an didn't cast a vote. Good thing I have a rule of thumb to always vote with the majority.