Friday, September 25, 2009

For my running friends (the girls anyway)


OK, I know you're going to laugh, but since talking about bathroom emergencies while running, I've heard MANY stories...so here is a solution.


Go-girl makes a funnel of sorts that allows women to stand while....ummmm....PEEING!!! Check it out...it could come in handy. At least you won't get honks while squatting behind a bush like ONE of my friends (she thought she was well hidden, but apparently not.)
IF we get "in" to Hood to Coast...I'm buying these for the whole team (except the guys....they have that option built in)

2 comments:

Darilyn said...

I want to know what you googled in order to find this thing. It's ingenious and weird at the same time. I might have to get one for rafting since it's often an issue I have to deal with.

Kris Farrar said...

We had a conversation in my Muscle Tech class about the "pee funnel" and Rachel went home and googled it (pee funnel.) She came up with the SHEWEE and then Natalie sent me the link to the Go-girl...I like the way the go-girl is stored better.