Thursday, November 12, 2009

Time keeps on ticking....ticking

Mary Ann said it best...the more you have to blog, the less time you have to blog it....and sometimes, I let life take over and don't take time for the things I enjoy. Here is one of the recent highlights:

Abby is STUDENT of the MONTH at Central!!! There is only one student of the month per month and we are very proud of Abby. There was a student assembly, at which Abby was honored (and surprised.) These are some of the nice things the staff at Central had to say about Abby:


Abby is about what is best for others first. She is confident and provides a very positive role model for others in her class. Congrats Abby!


She is always willing lend a helping hand. She is a friend to all. Her smile is contagious


Abby has a unique way of using her leadership skills to help others.


Strangely, I found myself getting a little emotional when those things were read about Abby... I have to admit I sometimes view her helpfulness as bossy and this was a very good reminder for mom. I'm so happy she's seen as confident, I wouldn't expect a daughter of mine to be anything else...I often say "my mother gave me more confidence than brains," and I'm glad to pass the torch on to Abby.


GOOD JOB ABBY!!! We love you!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to Abby! We were so excited when Sabrina got it at Central last year - I bet she was pretty excited!!!