Saturday, January 16, 2010

My son has a girlfriend?


No, not the 17 year old...that would be legitimate (and embarrassing to him, I would never blog it.) So far, he seems pretty practical in the girl department (and I am MOST grateful for that)...we're talking about the 5 year old here.


I sat by Ben's preschool teacher, Mrs. Huffman at a basketball game and she asks, "so does Ben talk about Carson at home?"


Me: No, who's Carson?...I mostly hear about how Tommy "beats him up."


Mrs. Huffman: She's a little girl, they sit together, and play together, and stand in line together....Carson, mostly tells Ben what to do and he rolls his eyes a little (gee wonder where he learned that skill) but does what she says.


Me: REALLY? I had NO idea......


That sounds so......so.......FAMILIAR!!!!
Bossy girls rock!


4 comments:

A LDS mother to three busy kids said...

LOL!!! Taylor has the same thing at school. Him and "Erin" who by the way is a police officers daughter, go everywhere together. He says he is going to marry her and play cars all day. =-)

Bug said...

That is LOL funny! And bye-the-way.... Bossy girls do ROCK!

Alison said...

I would have guessed REED!

april said...

Carson was in me and Amy's class last year -- I love that little girl. She is a down to business kind of girl. She is very cute -- he knows how to pick them. :)