Friday, January 1, 2010

One way to look at it


Sudafed is illegal to buy in the state of Oregon without a prescription....and it makes my life a living hell. OK, not quite that bad, but it's also been said that this is the allergy capitol of the world...grass seed, Christmas trees, cotton wood, and mildew all grow well in this wet cool climate. Anyway, short story long, I don't know what it is, but I'm allergic to something or most likely two somethings (a summer something and a winter something.) And just by luck (not,) it seems that Sudafed is the best thing for my allergies.
My Sudafed reserve was running low, and Kraig needed some for his cold, sometimes I feel like that episode of Seinfeld, you know the one I mean...only my question is, "are you Sudafed worthy?" Knowing how precious my Sudafed is, he says....


"Maybe we should buy some Meth and extract the Sudafed..."


He's a funny kid, I'm totally willing to share with him.

5 comments:

Darilyn said...

It drives me crazy not being able to get my sudafed. I make trips to Vancouver just to get my allotted 2 boxes and make Chris go with me so he can get his allotted 2 boxes as well.

Katie said...

Do you need me to send some your way? I can be your dealer. At least I think I can. I am one of those people who don't need the stuff.

Kris Farrar said...

That's just it Katie, I'm turning all of my friends into drug mules...every time someone leaves the state I say, "hey, could you pick up some sudafed for me while your gone?" I'm pathetic.

The Loftins said...

Hilarious!!!

The Loftins said...

Hilarious!