Thursday, March 4, 2010

Last banana...

We're officially out of "cheese sticks," a lunch staple at our house and tortillas (we are done making "dang quesadillas" for the week,) The cats are eating dog food, but not really enjoying it. Oh and Ben barfed in the night last night and asked me for soda this morning...do you think ginger ale is a reasonable food storage item? All in all, we're doing OK...no one will go hungry and I will even get through preschool snack tomorrow...I would call us fairly prepared....I think.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I've heard making your own tortillas isn't hard at all. You've probably done it before. I was even thinking of attempting it tonight. What a fun week!

Charlotte said...

Great job! Definitely not an easy one. -Charlotte

Holly said...

Sprite is a staple in our food storage for that very reason. Always handy to have on hand.

無尾熊可愛 said...

may the blessing be always with you!! ........................................