Friday, June 4, 2010

always playing catch up...

a lot has happened in the last couple of months...



Abby is now a big 10 year old.








I ran my first half marathon (slowly, but surely) and came home with the Guinness Book sized blister along with my finisher's medal.


Oreo has eaten multiple pair of shoes.
Kraig was accepted to BYU Provo.




Reed tore up the track for Memorial Middle School and got a 5th place ribbon in hurdles....obviously not pictured here...because as per my usual luck, I got to the track meet (picking up Abby from school) AFTER the hurdles were OVER!
And Ben STILL has a girlfriend....but don't tease him about it, he doesn't like that.....








3 comments:

april said...

there you go!! :)

congrats to everyone!! and Abby's birthday cake looks goooooood :)

Joelisa said...

Abby's cake DOES look good. And I love Kraig's graduation pic--he had some good ones, huh? Lastly, you rocked that 1/2 marathon! You forgot to mention that you hadn't ran over 8 miles at a time before!

Kris Farrar said...

unless you count the time when we got lost in McDonald forest and did 9 (at least.) But I'm trying to block that memory so I can forgive Kraig :)