Friday, January 28, 2011

Pre-birthday Fun

Had a little pre-birthday french toast with a couple of friends today....



I've always been a little jealous of Darilyn's birthday week. She gets little gifts and does fun stuff the whole week, but lets face it, she's not married to Steve. And as far as Steve is concerned, he will barely survive the one day.....so why drag it out.



SOOOOOOO, if this is my way of dragging out my own birthday, I'd say it's a pretty good one...fun stuff and gifts all rolled into one package.



Look at the cool thing Paula made me...I know I'm weird...but I don't just LOVE it, it actually makes me quite giddy. It will be my new warning on my crabby days (Paula's idea)

1 comment:

Darilyn said...

That is awesome, it's a plate, right? So cool. By the way, those little gifts I get on my 'birthday week' i buy myself! It's my way of making up for the non gifts I get at Christmas, mother's day and our anniversary. I make up for all of it at my birthday and I don't feel bad about it one bit.